Secu-Drape® is our complete range of drapes, gowns and accessories for surgical interventions.
The key guideline for all of our products is safety first – in fact all of our drapes are completely fluid and bacteria proof, protecting both patients and professionals alike. Sengewald is very proud to manufacture all of its own products; starting from raw materials, Sengewald manufactures the finished drapes used in surgical theatres.
We are the only major company that has retained significant manufacturing capabilities in Germany, while many competitors have instead outsourced production to Asia.
Sengewald has a complete range of drapes and gowns that offers customized solutions.
Secu-Drape® offers patients the highest level of comfort thanks to a thin layer of cellulose or polypropylene spunbond nonwoven that Secu-Drape® has on its own 3 layers materials while Sengewald’s gowns offer customized protection to different needs of surgeon and their staff.
The Secu-Drape Advantages:
– Consistent quality through fully automated manufacturing.
– Flexibility with custom products.
– Safe fluid control thanks to the adhesive zones extending right to the edge of the incision area.
– PP nonwoven for additional strength without a gap in the area of the operating aperture.
– Easy handling due to optimal folding and self-explanatory pictograms.
– Low material weight.
– Flexibility in sterilization methods (EO and radiation BETA OR GAMMA are possible)
The Secu-Drape Assortment:
– A wide range of customized products.
– Premium quality materials: Mediwell super strong – combines comfort and functionality. Mediwell, Mediwell super, Mediwell absorb, Colordrape, Filmdrape, Mediwell light, Mediwell soft.
– Universal Drapes: Plain drapes, Fenestrated drapes, Split sheets, Table covers.
– Variety is Key in our Range: our extensive range of universal drapes and table covers, in the widest choice of materials and sizes available on the market, guarantees you maximum flexibility. No matter which procedure is required, we offer you the variety and quality you need. Our selection includes an extensive assortment of Mayo stand covers, from light models for ambulant procedures to the specifically reinforced version for operations with a high fluid incidence and/or heavier instruments. We also provide back table covers of many sizes to guarantee an optimum fit for your needs.
– General surgery: Universal packs, MIS drapes, LAP drapes, Strumectomy packs, Split sheet packs, Rectum drapes.
– Visceral surgery solutions: our range includes a variety of classical four-drapes for universal use, and for difficult positions. For minimally invasive procedures, special drapes are also available.
– Heart, Thorax, Vascular surgery: Cardio-thoracic drapes, Split sheets with perineal drape, Angiography drapes.
– Cardiovascular solutions: this pack satisfies the high requirements of cardiosurgery. Drapes are specially configured for the various types of surgeries.
– Orthopedics/Trauma: Arthroscopy packs, Extremity packs, Hip packs, Hand surgery drapes, Vertical isolation drapes.
– Gynecology/Urology: C-section packs, GYN packs, GYN/LAP drapes, TUR drapes.
– Neurology surgery/ENT/OMS*/Ophthalmology: Drapes for flexible use.
– Pediatrics: a huge help for younger patients.
– Supplementary products: All-round supplies for the OR.
– OR gowns: An incredible range of solutions.
– Protection products: Hygienic safety for staff and visitors.
The Secu-Drape Innovation:
Acquamarine represents a market innovation that is expected to reshape the way drapes are manufactured and used in surgical theatres around the world.
Secu-Drape ® Aquamarine: The Intelligent alternative
The best: both in terms of efficiency and environmental friendliness.
Intelligent. Efficient. Ecological.
An innovative material, produced in Germany with the latest technologies and highly selected raw materials. This is a new component of the Secu-Drape product line.
Using a highly reliable and sophisticated technology, we created a new fabric for The Secu-Drape® Aquamarine. With these optimal materials, we are able to perfectly respond to any professional’s requirements.
Our most recent and advanced development: In response to the constant increase in surgical interventions/operations and a greater attention to costs, the product represents an economical and safe alternative that will increase the efficiency in your operation bulk.
Without PVC, softeners and heavy metals – for a more environmentally “friendly” waste, without compromising on safety.